Written return and refund policy
- Products once sold are non-refundable.
- Replacements/exchanges will be taken on case-by-case basis following the replacement guidelines below.
- Replacements for the sold products will be catered to in cases where the items were received damaged / leaked during shipping or if there is a quality issue with the items delivered.
- The customers must reach out through contact us within 7 days of order delivery to apply for product replacement,
- Replacements will be given for the exact same products. No alternate product requests will be entertained by the brand.
- No exchange/replacement requests will be entertained for discounted / special sale items except in cases where the items were received damaged in transit.
- Damaged in transit refers to products that have leaked, or broken during transit to the point where their usability is hampered. Physical damage to the outer products is not covered in the product exchange/replacement policy, and requests of such will not be entertained.
- In the rare circumstance that your product is missing from your order, please report to customer service within 48h of delivery.
- L'OCCITANE India reserves the right of final decision if the product returned is in unsatisfactory condition, or the above terms are not met.
Out of Stock Items
- Items marked “out of stock” are not available for order.
- If your item is out of stock, please click “Notify Me When Product Is Available” link. You will automatically be notified when product is back in stock.
- We will issue a product exchange for any full priced unopened and undamaged merchandise that is returned within 7 calendar days of delivery date.
- All products to be exchanged must be accompanied by the original receipt.
- No product may be exchanged if product is currently on sale, used, opened or damaged.
- Each item can only be exchanged once.
- No cash refunds.
- To return any items, please use CONTACT US form on the website.
- Postage will not be refunded.
- Please allow up to three weeks from the day you return your package for your request to be processed.
- Placing an order: To review what is available to purchase, simply browse the online products on the website. When you have arrived at the item you wish to order, click on "Add To Bag" and then decide your requested quantity. When your order contains the item quantities you wish to purchase, please login to continue to the next step or register if it is the first time to make a purchase online. You will then be asked to provide us with your shipping and payment (Credit Card / Debit Card) information.
- All transactions at this online store are protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Secure Data Encryption using a 1024-bit process. All credit card payments are processed in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind. For payment options, we accept Credit Card and Debit Card (MasterCard™ and Visa™). This transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to L'OCCITANE India Private Ltd.
- Any information that you send to us is encoded with SSL encryption technology. This sophisticated encryption process ensures that prying eyes are unable to decode your personal data when it travels from your computer to ours, and from our computer to the bank's.You can tell whether your browser is in secure mode in the checkout by looking for the padlock icon in the bottom corner or at the end of the address bar of your browser window.
- Once you have paid via credit card or debit card your order will be immediately processed online. Once your credit card or debit card details are verified by HDFC payment gateway, we will pack your order and deliver it to you.
Forms of payment:
- L'OCCITANE India Online Boutique is pleased to accept the following credit cards and debit card as forms of payment:
- L'OCCITANE India Online Boutique is set up to take immediate orders online via credit card and debit card (MasterCard™ and Visa™). This transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to L’OCCITANE India Private Ltd.
- All prices on this site are processed in Indian Rupees.
- All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at the price in effect at time of the payment confirmation.
- Product prices listed are current; however they are subject to change without advance notice.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.