For one crown
30 minutes to make
Supplies: your favourite flowers (we used roses, daisies, hydrangeas and jasmine) • florist's tape • scissors • floral wire • rubber band • beige ribbon • pliers
1. Assemble eight small bouquets with your choice of flowers. For the best look, vary the colours used in each bouquet.
2. Cut the stems to equal lengths if needed, and wrap them two or three times with florist's tape halfway up the stems.
3. Measure around your head at a level just behind your ears using the floral wire. Fold the ends of the wire onto the elastic band and pinch them back onto themselves to make a home-made headband.
4. Baste the ribbon onto the wire to hide it.
5. One by one, attach the bouquets to the headband with the florist's tape. To make your crown even more beautiful, always wear it with the flowers positioned towards the front.
6. Gently place the headband on your head with the elastic band at the back to hold it in place.
An extra tip: your floral crown is the ideal touch for a ceremony and would go perfectly with a lace dress for a boho look.