- Normally, purchase items will arrive within 7-8 working days upon order payment confirmation.
- We currently deliver to more than 500 cities across India. Click here to check Pin Codes we deliver to.
- All claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery through email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture attached.
- Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size , volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
- L'OCCITANE bears no responsibility for goods signed for by someone other than the designated recipient.
- L’OCCITANE is not responsible for damage after delivery.
- We do not ship internationally. If you wish to ship an order internationally, please visit our international portal at www.loccitane.com for a list of countries that accept eCommerce orders.
Out of Stock Items
- Items marked “out of stock” are not available for order.
- If your item is out of stock, we will contact you within 2 business days to discuss how you would like the order handled. L'OCCITANE does not accept back orders.
- We will issue a product exchange for any full priced unopened and undamaged merchandise that is returned within 7 calendar days of delivery date.
- All products to be exchanged must be accompanied by the original receipt.
- No product may be exchanged if product is currently on sale, used, opened or damaged.
- Each item can only be exchanged once.
- Postage will not be refunded.
- Please allow up to three weeks from the day you return your package for your request to be processed. You will be contacted once your return is completed.
- Placing an order: To review what is available to purchase simply browse the online product catalogue. When you have arrived at the item you wish to order, click on "Add To Bag" and then decide your requested quantity. When your order contains the item quantities you wish to purchase, please login to continue to the next step or register if it is the first time to make a purchase online. You will then be asked to provide us with your shipping and payment (credit card / Debit Card) information.
- All transactions at this online store are protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Secure Data Encryption using a 1024-bit process. All credit card payments are processed in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind. For payment options we accept Credit Card and Debit Card (MasterCard™ and Visa™). This transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to L'OCCITANE India Private Ltd.
- Any information that you send to us is encoded with SSL encryption technology. This sophisticated encryption process ensures that prying eyes are unable to decode your personal data when it travels from your computer to ours, and from our computer to the bank's.You can tell whether your browser is in secure mode in the checkout by looking for the padlock icon in the bottom corner or at the end of the address bar of your browser window.
- Once you have paid via credit card or debit card your order will be immediately processed online. Once your credit card or debit card details are verified by HDFC payment gateway, we will pack your order and deliver it to you.
Forms of payment:
L'OCCITANE India Online Boutique is pleased to accept the following credit cards and debit card as forms of payment:
L'OCCITANE India Online Boutique is set up to take immediate orders online via credit card and debit card (MasterCard™ and Visa™). This transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to L’OCCITANE India Private Ltd.
- All prices on this site are processed in Indian Ruppees.
- All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at the price in effect at time of the payment confirmation.
- Pricing: Product prices listed are current; however they are subject to change without advance notice.
- Responsibility: We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.